Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYING exist?
Definitions of LYING in dictionaries:
- noun - the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- noun - a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- noun - Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- noun - position or manner in which something is situated
- Disposed to or characterized by untruth: a lying witness.
- n - the act of telling lies
There are 5 letters in LYING: G I L N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYING plus a wildcard: LYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYING
Images for LYING
- ... lying by omission includes failures to correct pre-existing
- Dogwalk Musings Whos lying
- Pinocchio lying
- The Politics of lying PR Watch
- Does your Wii know youre lying ionpsych.com
- lying on a resume
- Rationally Speaking Thoughts on lying
- Are You lying Your Way to the Friend Zone The Dating Specialist ...
- HowStuffWorks How lying Works
- lying Good or Bad Its Annjo with a double N.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.