Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILING exist?
Definitions of FILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the entering of a legal document into the public record
- noun - a fragment rubbed off by the use of a file
- noun - the act of using a file (as in shaping or smoothing an object)
- noun - preservation and methodical arrangement as of documents and papers etc.
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- The act or an instance of using a file.
- A particle or shaving removed by a file: metal filings.
- n - a particle removed by a file
There are 6 letters in FILING: F G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILING plus a wildcard: FILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILING
- Would a new filing system help you find your tax information
- To make your filing easier all reports and copy payslips are printed ...
- filing Tip for Busy Leaders Gary Rays Blog
- filing.gif (25722 bytes)
- With Colour Code filing
- Good filing System Is Imperative In Every Business Bay Integrated ...
- filing Cabinets filing Cabinet
- filing cabinet icon Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
- Blueprint filing Systems Graphic Arts filing Systems CD filing ...