Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILING exist?
Definitions of FILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the entering of a legal document into the public record
- noun - a fragment rubbed off by the use of a file
- noun - the act of using a file (as in shaping or smoothing an object)
- noun - preservation and methodical arrangement as of documents and papers etc.
- verb - record in a public office or in a court of law
- verb - smooth with a file
- verb - proceed in line
- verb - file a formal charge against
- verb - place in a container for keeping records
- The act or an instance of using a file.
- A particle or shaving removed by a file: metal filings.
- noun - a particle removed by a file
There are 6 letters in FILING: F G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILING plus a wildcard: FILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.