Scrabble word: FAILING
Is FAILING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - failure to reach a minimum required performance
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - be unsuccessful
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - be unable
- verb - judge unacceptable
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- verb - fall short in what is expected
- verb - become bankrupt or insolvent
- verb - prove insufficient
- verb - get worse
- adj - below acceptable in performance
- The act of a person or thing that fails; a failure.
- Undergoing failure: failing health; failing kidneys; a failing business.
- noun - a minor fault or weakness
There are 7 letters in FAILING: A F G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILING
Click to search all anagrams of FAILING plus a wildcard: FAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAILING
Images for FAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.