Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAILING exist?
Definitions of FAILING in dictionaries:
- noun - a flaw or weak point
- noun - failure to reach a minimum required performance
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - be unsuccessful
- verb - disappoint, prove undependable to
- verb - stop operating or functioning
- verb - be unable
- verb - judge unacceptable
- verb - fail to get a passing grade
- verb - fall short in what is expected
- verb - become bankrupt or insolvent
- verb - prove insufficient
- verb - get worse
- adj - below acceptable in performance
- The act of a person or thing that fails; a failure.
- Undergoing failure: failing health; failing kidneys; a failing business.
- n - a minor fault or weakness
There are 7 letters in FAILING: A F G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAILING plus a wildcard: FAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAILING
- List Of SC failing Schools Released - FITSNews
- Sign up and download this failing grade image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- How To Save A failing Business Grow Your Business Network Cheap ...
- Project Management What do you learn from failing
- Lets reduce the failing schools in America by providing and ...
- failing-grade That Aint Right
- How do you know when management is failing When they cant see ...
- The proposed changes to grading policy could result in failing grades.
- ... Most Likely to Succeed Already failing Northwestern Flipside
- Failed Test Stock Photo & Stock Images Bigstock
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.