Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIN exist?
Definitions of FAIN in dictionaries:
- adj - having made preparations
- adv - in a willing manner
- Happily; gladly: “I would fain improve every opportunity to wonder and worship, as a sunflower welcomes the light” (Henry David Thoreau).
- Preferably; rather.
- Ready; willing.
- Pleased; happy.
- Obliged or required.
- adj - feeling pleasure
There are 4 letters in FAIN: A F I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIN plus a wildcard: FAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIN
Images for FAIN
- Samuel Franklin fain and Ella Felder Holman
- Tag Archives Tim fain
- Fairies World Fairy & Fantasy Art Gallery - Julie fainBy Starlight
- Julie fain unartista americana specializzata in graphic e web ...
- Jennifer Beamer Fernandez of Liss fain Dance
- Motherhood by Julie fain ArtWanted.com
- fain Roy Melvin - b. 1899 - Served in the Army inWW I
- Padan fain - A Wheel of Time Wiki
- Forest Nymph by Julie fain - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue.net ...
- fain Elementary health fair motivates community to get moving
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.