Scrabble word: FILLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FILLING exist?
Definitions of FILLING in dictionaries:
- noun - any material that fills a space or container
- noun - flow into something (as a container)
- noun - a food mixture used to fill pastry or sandwiches etc.
- noun - the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving
- noun - (dentistry) a dental appliance consisting of any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth
- noun - the act of filling something
- verb - make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- verb - become full
- verb - occupy the whole of
- verb - assume, as of positions or roles
- verb - fill or meet a want or need
- verb - appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- verb - eat until one is sated
- verb - fill to satisfaction
- verb - plug with a substance
- An act or instance of filling.
- Something used to fill a space, cavity, or container: a gold filling in a tooth.
- An edible mixture used to fill pastries, sandwiches, or cakes: a pie filling.
- The horizontal threads that cross the warp in weaving; weft.
- noun - that which is used to fill something
There are 7 letters in FILLING: F G I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FILLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FILLING plus a wildcard: FILLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FILLING
Images for FILLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.