Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFILL
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFILL exist?
Definitions of INFILL in dictionaries:
- The use of vacant land and property within a built-up area for further construction or development, especially as part of a neighborhood preservation or limited growth program.
- A substance or material used to fill in: a steel structure with an infill of redwood sheathing.
- adj - pertaining to the filling in of vacant land
There are 6 letters in INFILL: F I I L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFILL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFILL plus a wildcard: INFILL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFILL
Images for INFILL
- Downtown Denver Embassy Suites Update Denverinfill Blog
- Summer 2007 Downtown Denver Crane Census Denverinfill Blog
- Diesel Drived Sand infill Machine With Comb (DD200)
- DaVita HQ Update 5 Denverinfill Blog
- Drawings to Accompany the Building Guidelines
- New Curtis Park Project Cornerstone Residences Denverinfill Blog
- Denver Union Station Plan Commuter Rail Denverinfill Blog
- Alta Alameda Station is going to be a 388-unit apartment complex split ...
- infill Plane
- ... Eleven East Pike urban infill in Capitol Hill Seattle Washington