Scrabble word: RIFLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIFLING exist?
Definitions of RIFLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the cutting of spiral grooves on the inside of the barrel of a firearm
- verb - steal goods
- verb - go through in search of something
- The process or operation of cutting spiral grooves in a rifle barrel.
- Grooves cut in a rifle barrel.
- noun - the system of grooves in a gun barrel
There are 7 letters in RIFLING: F G I I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIFLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIFLING plus a wildcard: RIFLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIFLING
Images for RIFLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.