Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRING exist?
Definitions of FIRING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- noun - the act of discharging a gun
- noun - the act of setting something on fire
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - start firing a weapon
- verb - cause to go off
- verb - bake in a kiln so as to harden
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - go off or discharge
- verb - drive out or away by or as if by fire
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - destroy by fire
- verb - provide with fuel
- The process of applying fire or heat, as in the hardening or glazing of ceramics.
- Fuel for fires.
- n - the process of maturing ceramic products by heat
There are 6 letters in FIRING: F G I I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRING plus a wildcard: FIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIRING
- File5-54-Mark-45-firing edit.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Battleship firing Google Skins Battleship firing Google Backgrounds ...
- The cost of providing and using gas imitations is a fraction of that ...
- firing Range
- Pictures of a firing squad - Photos and postcards of a firing squad
- ... Ma Abrams Tank firing Wallpapers and Ma Abrams Tank firing Backgrounds
- Full resolution (3008 2000 pixels file size 3.84 MB MIME ...
- British Army Longbow Apaches will be equipped with CRV7 70mm rocket ...
- China Defense Blog SP-1 and SP-3 Truck Based Self-Propelled Artillery ...
- Image - SHIP Battleship Iowa Front firing lg.jpg - Cyber Nations Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.