Scrabble word: FOILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOILING exist?
Definitions of FOILING in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of hindering someone's plans or efforts
- verb - enhance by contrast
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - cover or back with foil
- adj - to prevent the success of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOILABLE
There are 7 letters in FOILING: F G I I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOILING plus a wildcard: FOILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOILING
Images for FOILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.