Scrabble word: LION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LION exist?
Definitions of LION in dictionaries:
- noun - large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- noun - a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- noun - the fifth sign of the zodiac
- A large, carnivorous, feline mammal (Panthera leo) of Africa and northwest India, having a short tawny coat, a tufted tail, and, in the male, a long heavy mane around the neck and shoulders.
- Any of several large wildcats related to or resembling the lion.
- A very brave person.
- A person regarded as fierce or ferocious.
- An eminent person; a celebrity: a literary lion.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal