Scrabble word: LION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LION exist?
Definitions of LION in dictionaries:
- noun - large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- noun - a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- noun - the fifth sign of the zodiac
- A large, carnivorous, feline mammal (Panthera leo) of Africa and northwest India, having a short tawny coat, a tufted tail, and, in the male, a long heavy mane around the neck and shoulders.
- Any of several large wildcats related to or resembling the lion.
- A very brave person.
- A person regarded as fierce or ferocious.
- An eminent person; a celebrity: a literary lion.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 4 letters in LION: I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LION plus a wildcard: LION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LION
Images for LION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.