Scrabble word: LIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIONS exist?
Definitions of LIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
- noun - a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
- noun - the fifth sign of the zodiac
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 5 letters in LIONS: I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIONS plus a wildcard: LIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIONS
Images for LIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.