Scrabble word: LOSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOSING exist?
Definitions of LOSING in dictionaries:
- verb - fail to keep or to maintain
- verb - fail to win
- verb - suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- verb - place (something) where one cannot find it again
- verb - miss from one's possessions
- verb - allow to go out of sight
- verb - fail to make money in a business
- verb - fail to get or obtain
- verb - retreat
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- Failing to win, as in a sport or game: a losing team; a losing lottery ticket.
- Of or relating to one that fails to win: a losing season; a losing battle.
- The act of one that loses; loss.
- Often losings.
- adj - to come to be without and be unable to find [v LOST, LOSING, LOSES] : LOSABLE