Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSING exist?
Definitions of CLOSING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of closing something
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - approaching a particular destination
- noun - termination of operations
- noun - a concluding action
- verb - move so that an opening or passage is obstructed
- verb - become closed
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.)
- verb - come to a close
- verb - complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement
- verb - be priced or listed when trading stops
- verb - engage at close quarters
- verb - cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- verb - change one's body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- verb - come together, as if in an embrace
- verb - draw near
- verb - bring together all the elements or parts of
- verb - bar access to
- verb - fill or stop up
- verb - unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- verb - finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead
- adj - final or ending
- n - a concluding part
There are 7 letters in CLOSING: C G I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSING plus a wildcard: CLOSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSING
- London 2012 Summer Olympics closing ceremony - Framework - Photos ...
- ABC - Always Be closing - WeeklyNames.com
- One Direction 2012 Olympics closing Ceremonies Harry Styles Liam ...
- London 2012 Music from the London Olympic Games ceremonies to be ...
- The Spice Girls Olympics closing Ceremony Watch Now 2012 ...
- Bank Account Non Transfer Letter
- Cover Letters
- Whatever you thought of the Olympic closing ceremony on Sunday night ...
- The above is just one example of the many real-life templates in ...
- gc metabolism during stomatal opening left and stomatal closing right ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.