Scrabble word: LOGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGIC exist?
Definitions of LOGIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference
- noun - reasoned and reasonable judgment
- noun - the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation
- noun - the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- noun - a system of reasoning
- The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
- A system of reasoning: Aristotle’s logic.
- A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
- The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
- Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
- The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There’s a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
- Computer Science.
- The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
- Computer circuitry.
- Graphic representation of computer circuitry.
- noun - the science of reasoning