Scrabble word: LOGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGIC exist?
Definitions of LOGIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference
- noun - reasoned and reasonable judgment
- noun - the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation
- noun - the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- noun - a system of reasoning
- The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
- A system of reasoning: Aristotle’s logic.
- A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
- The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
- Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
- The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There’s a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
- Computer Science.
- The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
- Computer circuitry.
- Graphic representation of computer circuitry.
- noun - the science of reasoning
There are 5 letters in LOGIC: C G I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGIC plus a wildcard: LOGIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGIC
Images for LOGIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.