Scrabble word: COIL
Is COIL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- noun - a transformer that supplies high voltage to spark plugs in a gasoline engine
- noun - a contraceptive device placed inside a woman's womb
- noun - tubing that is wound in a spiral
- noun - reactor consisting of a spiral of insulated wire that introduces inductance into a circuit
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - make without a potter's wheel
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- A series of connected spirals or concentric rings formed by gathering or winding: a coil of rope; long coils of hair.
- An individual spiral or ring within such a series.
- A spiral pipe or series of spiral pipes, as in a radiator.
- A wound spiral of two or more turns of insulated wire, used to introduce inductance into a circuit.
- Any of various devices of which such a spiral is the major component.
- A roll of postage stamps prepared for use in a vending machine.
- To wind in concentric rings or spirals.
- To wind into a shape resembling a coil.
- To form concentric rings or spirals.
- To move in a spiral course: black smoke coiling up into the sky.
- A disturbance; a fuss.
- verb - to wind in even rings
There are 4 letters in COIL: C I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COIL
Click to search all anagrams of COIL plus a wildcard: COIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COIL
Images for COIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.