Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OLEIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLEIC exist?
Definitions of OLEIC in dictionaries:
- Of, relating to, or derived from oil.
- Of or relating to oleic acid.
- adj - pertaining to oil
There are 5 letters in OLEIC: C E I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLEIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLEIC plus a wildcard: OLEIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLEIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OLEIC
- Fileoleic-acid-3D-vdW.png - Wikimedia Commons
- FileIsomers of oleic acid.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- oleic Acid - Sell oleic acid on Made-in-China.com
- oleic acid click for 3D structure
- Archivooleic acid shorthand formula.PNG - Wikipedia la enciclopedia ...
- Fileoleic-acid-3D-ball-&-stick.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Home Food Molecules oleic Acid
- oleic acid UNILAB 500mL - Chemicals
- Archivooleic acid.svg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- ... acid (another component of vegetable oil) the cis form (oleic acid
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.