Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOIL exist?
Definitions of RECOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- verb - spring back
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- To spring back, as upon firing.
- To shrink back, as in fear or repugnance.
- To fall back; return: “Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent” (Arthur Conan Doyle).
- The backward action of a firearm upon firing.
- These verbs all mean to draw back involuntarily, as through fright, timidity, or abhorrence.
- verb - to draw back in fear or disgust
There are 6 letters in RECOIL: C E I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOIL plus a wildcard: RECOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.