Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOIL exist?
Definitions of RECOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- verb - spring back
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- To spring back, as upon firing.
- To shrink back, as in fear or repugnance.
- To fall back; return: “Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent” (Arthur Conan Doyle).
- The backward action of a firearm upon firing.
- These verbs all mean to draw back involuntarily, as through fright, timidity, or abhorrence.
- v - to draw back in fear or disgust
There are 6 letters in RECOIL: C E I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOIL plus a wildcard: RECOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOIL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOIL
- recoil Blu-ray & DVD (Nasser) cityonfire.com Asian Film Reviews ...
- recoil (DVD) Available at www.mangpong.co.th ...
- Descargar recoil  [BluRayRip] [Mkv] [413 MB] [Subtitulada] [FS ...
- Like guns Check out recoil Magazine ModernSurvivalOnline.com
- MOVIEQOOB.com (Movie Information)
- DVD Review - recoil - Filmoria
- AV Maniacs Blog Archive recoil Blu-Ray review
- -recoil _ ...
- recoil - Wire threaded inserts thread re-enforcement
- recoil PC Gamerecoil PC Game Mediafire Get Free Pc Games ...