Is RECOIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECOIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- noun - a movement back from an impact
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- verb - spring back
- verb - spring back, as from a forceful thrust
- To spring back, as upon firing.
- To shrink back, as in fear or repugnance.
- To fall back; return: “Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent” (Arthur Conan Doyle).
- The backward action of a firearm upon firing.
- These verbs all mean to draw back involuntarily, as through fright, timidity, or abhorrence.
- verb - to draw back in fear or disgust
There are 6 letters in RECOIL: C E I L O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECOIL, to go: RECOIL?
Rearrange the letters in RECOIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECOIL
What's nearby RECOIL
Lookup in Wiki for RECOIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECOIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECOIL"