Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RELIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIC exist?
Definitions of RELIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- noun - something of sentimental value
- Something that has survived the passage of time, especially an object or a custom whose original culture has disappeared: “Corporal punishment was a relic of barbarism” (Cyril Connolly).
- Something cherished for its age or historic interest.
- An object kept for its association with the past; a memento.
- An object of religious veneration, especially a piece of the body or a personal item of a saint.
- A corpse; remains.
- n - a surviving memorial of something past
There are 5 letters in RELIC: C E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIC plus a wildcard: RELIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELIC
- Kothoga from The relic (1997)
- relicS &ANTIQUITIES
- relicS ENSURED THAT the presence of the Buddha is perpetuated after ...
- 10. Kothoga from The relic
- How can I get a relic of Blessed Pier Giorgio FrassatiUSA Inc ...
- Home - relic.com
- Picture of The relic
- The relic
- ... You Get the Horror Fan Who Has Everything THE relic - Dread Central
- relic By Fossil ZR11904 WatchesWomens Zooey White Swarovski Crystal ...