Scrabble word: RELIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIC exist?
Definitions of RELIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- noun - something of sentimental value
- Something that has survived the passage of time, especially an object or a custom whose original culture has disappeared: “Corporal punishment was a relic of barbarism” (Cyril Connolly).
- Something cherished for its age or historic interest.
- An object kept for its association with the past; a memento.
- An object of religious veneration, especially a piece of the body or a personal item of a saint.
- A corpse; remains.
- noun - a surviving memorial of something past
There are 5 letters in RELIC: C E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELIC plus a wildcard: RELIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELIC
Images for RELIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.