Scrabble word: RELIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELIC exist?
Definitions of RELIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an antiquity that has survived from the distant past
- noun - something of sentimental value
- Something that has survived the passage of time, especially an object or a custom whose original culture has disappeared: “Corporal punishment was a relic of barbarism” (Cyril Connolly).
- Something cherished for its age or historic interest.
- An object kept for its association with the past; a memento.
- An object of religious veneration, especially a piece of the body or a personal item of a saint.
- A corpse; remains.
- noun - a surviving memorial of something past