Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLICER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLICER exist?
Definitions of SLICER in dictionaries:
- noun - a golfer whose shots typically curve right (for right-handed golfers)
- noun - a machine for cutting
- noun - knife especially designed for slicing particular foods, as cheese
- v - to cut into thin, flat pieces
There are 6 letters in SLICER: C E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLICER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLICER plus a wildcard: SLICER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLICER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLICER
- ALCO 400 Cordon Bleu slicer
- ... everyone should have Egg slicer [NaBloPoMo Day 8-late] - CityMama
- avocado slicer
- Dicers slicers cutters French Mandoline and some unique food prep ...
- Food slicer Repair How to troubleshoot and repair or replace - by the ...
- Cutlery Apple PeelerCorerslicer
- FileComputingCheeseCutter.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Confrontations with Wieki Somers and chocolatier Rafael Mutter
- Benriner - Jumbo Japanese Mandoline slicer Peters of Kensington
- Pizza Scissors are how Martha Stewart slices a pizza