Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLERIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLERIDS exist?
Definitions of CLERIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - predacious on other insects
- n - a predatory beetle
There are 7 letters in CLERIDS: C D E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLERIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLERIDS plus a wildcard: CLERIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLERIDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLERIDS
- clerids Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Thanasimus dubius dubius Fabr. (Clerus)
- Counting spb and clerids in lab.
- Visit to the Ladies Rest Room
- Thanasimus formicarius pair basking
- Bill Barr discussing Mexican clerids and buprestids with a student at ...
- Figure 7 - Adult black-bellied clerids ( Enoclerus lecontei ) feed on ...
- Beetles That Eat Bodies - Carrion Feeding Beetle Families
- un escarabat de la famlia dels Clrids ( Trichodes apiarius ).
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.