Scrabble word: SLIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIDER exist?
Definitions of SLIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- noun - someone who races the luge
- noun - freshwater turtle of United States and South America
- noun - a fastball that curves slightly away from the side from which it was thrown
- One that slides: The snowy hill was filled with young sliders.
- A fast pitch that breaks in the same direction as a curve ball at the last moment.
- adj - to move smoothly along a surface [v SLID, SLIDDEN, SLIDING, SLIDES] : SLIDABLE