Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIDER exist?
Definitions of SLIDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- noun - someone who races the luge
- noun - freshwater turtle of United States and South America
- noun - a fastball that curves slightly away from the side from which it was thrown
- One that slides: The snowy hill was filled with young sliders.
- A fast pitch that breaks in the same direction as a curve ball at the last moment.
- adj - to move smoothly along a surface [v SLID, SLIDDEN, SLIDING, SLIDES] : SLIDABLE
There are 6 letters in SLIDER: D E I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIDER plus a wildcard: SLIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.