Scrabble word: SOLDIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLDIER exist?
Definitions of SOLDIER in dictionaries:
- noun - an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- noun - a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- verb - serve as a soldier in the military
- One who serves in an army.
- An enlisted person or a noncommissioned officer.
- An active, loyal, and militant follower: a soldier in the environmental coalition.
- A trusted follower of an organized crime leader.
- A sexually undeveloped form of certain ants and termites, having large heads and powerful jaws specialized to serve as fighting weapons.
- To be or serve as a soldier.
- The Old French word, first recorded in the 12th century, is derived from sol or soud, Old French forms of Modern French sou.
- verb - to perform military service