Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOLDIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLDIER exist?
Definitions of SOLDIER in dictionaries:
- noun - an enlisted man or woman who serves in an army
- noun - a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony
- verb - serve as a soldier in the military
- One who serves in an army.
- An enlisted person or a noncommissioned officer.
- An active, loyal, and militant follower: a soldier in the environmental coalition.
- A trusted follower of an organized crime leader.
- A sexually undeveloped form of certain ants and termites, having large heads and powerful jaws specialized to serve as fighting weapons.
- To be or serve as a soldier.
- The Old French word, first recorded in the 12th century, is derived from sol or soud, Old French forms of Modern French sou.
- verb - to perform military service
There are 7 letters in SOLDIER: D E I L O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLDIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLDIER plus a wildcard: SOLDIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLDIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLDIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.