Scrabble word: IDOL
Is IDOL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IDOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a material effigy that is worshipped
- noun - someone who is adored blindly and excessively
- noun - an ideal instance
- An image used as an object of worship.
- A false god.
- One that is adored, often blindly or excessively.
- Something visible but without substance.
- noun - an object of worship
There are 4 letters in IDOL: D I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDOL
Click to search all anagrams of IDOL plus a wildcard: IDOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDOL
Images for IDOL
Lookup in Wiki for IDOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.