Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSIER exist?
Definitions of OSIER in dictionaries:
- noun - flexible twig of a willow tree
- noun - any of various willows having pliable twigs used in basketry and furniture
- Any of several willows having long rodlike twigs used in basketry, especially the Eurasian Salix viminalis and S.
- A twig of one of these trees.
- Any of various similar or related trees.
- adj - a European tree [n -S] : OSIERED
There are 5 letters in OSIER: E I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OSIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSIER plus a wildcard: OSIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSIER
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSIER
- osier de Gu-Droit osier blanc Version France
- COMMON osier (salix viminalis) Cell Grown Tree (WFT29)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.