Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TORIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORIES exist?
Definitions of TORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an American who favored the British side during the American Revolution
- noun - a member of political party in Great Britain that has been known as the Conservative Party since 1832
- noun - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform
- n - a political conservative
There are 6 letters in TORIES: E I O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORIES plus a wildcard: TORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORIES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TORIES
- tories ClipArt ETC
- Mobbing the tories by American Patriots in 1775-76 the Tory is about ...
- tories of the Revolution A Student of History
- Extinct tories Have a Fortnight To Save from Getting Extinct tories ...
- tories vs. Patriots
- the tories became the conservative party both exist today although now ...
- ... Hughes Cartoons and Caricatures - The new tories must be different
- tories Fighting for the King in Americas First Civil War
- fighting tories thats what I do. scatteredroundtheworld ...
- ... la neutralidad entre las alternativas reformistas de tories y whigs