Scrabble word: DOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLE exist?
Definitions of DOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
- noun - money received from the state
- Charitable dispensation of goods, especially money, food, or clothing.
- A share of money, food, or clothing that has been charitably given.
- The distribution by the government of relief payments to the unemployed; welfare.
- One’s fate.
- To dispense as charity.
- To give out in small portions; distribute sparingly.
- Sorrow; grief; dolor.
- verb - to distribute in small portions