Scrabble word: DOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOLE exist?
Definitions of DOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given
- noun - money received from the state
- Charitable dispensation of goods, especially money, food, or clothing.
- A share of money, food, or clothing that has been charitably given.
- The distribution by the government of relief payments to the unemployed; welfare.
- One’s fate.
- To dispense as charity.
- To give out in small portions; distribute sparingly.
- Sorrow; grief; dolor.
- verb - to distribute in small portions
There are 4 letters in DOLE: D E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOLE plus a wildcard: DOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOLE
Images for DOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.