Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOWEL exist?
Definitions of DOWEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- A usually round pin that fits tightly into a corresponding hole to fasten or align two adjacent pieces.
- A piece of wood driven into a wall to act as an anchor for nails.
- To fasten or align with dowels: table legs that are doweled into the top.
- To equip with dowels.
- verb - to fasten with wooden pins
There are 5 letters in DOWEL: D E L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOWEL plus a wildcard: DOWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOWEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOWEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.