Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLOWED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOWED exist?
Definitions of PLOWED in dictionaries:
- verb - to break and turn over earth especially with a plow
- verb - act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- verb - move in a way resembling that of a plow cutting into or going through the soil
- adj - (of farmland) broken and turned over with a plow
- adj - to turn up land with a plow (a farm implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLOWABLE
There are 6 letters in PLOWED: D E L O P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOWED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLOWED plus a wildcard: PLOWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOWED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLOWED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.