Scrabble word: GLOWED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOWED exist?
Definitions of GLOWED in dictionaries:
- verb - emit a steady even light without flames
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - be exuberant or high-spirited
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit light and heat
There are 6 letters in GLOWED: D E G L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOWED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOWED plus a wildcard: GLOWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOWED
Images for GLOWED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.