Scrabble word: GLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLOW exist?
Definitions of GLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and refreshed state
- noun - light from nonthermal sources
- noun - the phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- noun - a feeling of considerable warmth
- noun - a steady even light without flames
- noun - the amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- verb - emit a steady even light without flames
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - shine intensely, as if with heat
- verb - be exuberant or high-spirited
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- To shine brightly and steadily, especially without a flame: Embers glowed in the furnace.
- To have a bright, warm, usually reddish color: The children’s cheeks glowed from the cold.
- To flush; blush.
- To be exuberant or radiant: parents glowing with pride.
- A light produced by a body heated to luminosity; incandescence.
- Brilliance or warmth of color, especially redness: “the evening glow of the city streets when the sun has gone behind the tallest houses” (Seán O’Faoláin).
- A sensation of physical warmth.
- A warm feeling, as of pleasure or well-being.
- verb - to emit light and heat
There are 4 letters in GLOW: G L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLOW plus a wildcard: GLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLOW
Images for GLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.