Scrabble word: GROWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROWL exist?
Definitions of GROWL in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of growling (as made by animals)
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- The low, guttural, menacing sound made by an animal: the growl of a dog.
- A gruff, surly utterance: The desk officer answered my greeting with a growl.
- To emit a low, guttural sound or utterance.
- To utter by growling: growled the orders.
- verb - to utter a deep, harsh sound
There are 5 letters in GROWL: G L O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROWL plus a wildcard: GROWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROWL
Images for GROWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.