Scrabble word: FLOWED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWED exist?
Definitions of FLOWED in dictionaries:
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - move along, of liquids
- verb - cause to flow
- verb - be abundantly present
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - cover or swamp with water
- verb - undergo menstruation
- verb - to move steadily and smoothly along
There are 6 letters in FLOWED: D E F L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWED plus a wildcard: FLOWED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWED
Images for FLOWED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.