Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OLDWIFE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLDWIFE exist?
Definitions of OLDWIFE in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical Atlantic fish
- noun - a common long-tailed sea duck of the northern parts of the United States
- See oldsquaw.
- Any of various fishes such as the alewife and the menhaden.
- n - a marine fish
There are 7 letters in OLDWIFE: D E F I L O W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLDWIFE plus a wildcard: OLDWIFE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLDWIFE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OLDWIFE
- Old Wifes Tale Midge Decter
- Terrence Howards wife Michelle Ghent has filed for divorce ...
- Old Wife
- An angry California mother is alleging abuse now that her 18-year-old ...
- Rough Old Wife Tasty Old Wife
- Who was the bigger music icon Micheal Jackson or Elvis Presley
- The Rape of the Sabine Women Pietro da Cortona 1627-29
- Katie Holmes raw vegetable diet secrets revealed ifood.tv
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.