Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOILED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOILED exist?
Definitions of FOILED in dictionaries:
- verb - enhance by contrast
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - cover or back with foil
- adj - disappointingly unsuccessful
- adj - to prevent the success of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOILABLE
There are 6 letters in FOILED: D E F I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOILED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOILED plus a wildcard: FOILED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOILED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOILED
- FROM FRONT LINE TO RED CARPET - Worldnews.com
- Happy 1911 day Curses foiled Again
- oz. foiled Semi-Solid Milk Chocolate Nutcracker
- Shielded Twisted Pair Cable (STP) 4 pairs Solid Indoor Category 6 ...
- Area White Man foiled by Muse of Dance Again
- vintage blue flocked and foiled wallpaper by thelittleprints
- Justin Bieber MurderCastration Plot foiled by Police Justin Bieber ...
- Custom Printing Services - Die Cutting Embossing and Foil Stamping
- Before and After A Tin foiled Night Stand - Pandith News Pandith ...
- Tips For Hair Coloring - How To Color Hair - Information About Hair ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.