Is WILD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WILD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
- noun - a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adv - in an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- adv - in a wild or undomesticated manner
- Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
- Not inhabited or farmed: remote, wild country.
- Uncivilized or barbarous; savage.
- Lacking restraint; unruly: wild children living in the streets.
- Characterized by a lack of moral restraint; dissolute or licentious: recalled his wild youth with remorse.
- Disorderly; disarranged: wild locks of long hair.
- Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
- Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
- Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
- Risky; imprudent: wild financial schemes.
- Impatiently eager: wild to get away for the weekend.
- Highly enthusiastic: just wild about the new music.
- Based on little or no evidence or probability; unfounded: wild accusations; a wild guess.
- Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
- In a wild manner: growing wild; roaming wild.
- A natural or undomesticated state: returned the zoo animals to the wild; plants that grow abundantly in the wild.
- An uninhabited or uncultivated region: the wilds of the northern steppes.
- verb - to go about in a group attacking others
- adj - living in a natural state
There are 4 letters in WILD: D I L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WILD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WILD, to go: WILD?
Rearrange the letters in WILD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WILD
What's nearby WILD
Lookup in Wiki for WILD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WILD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WILD"