Scrabble word: WILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILD exist?
Definitions of WILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
- noun - a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adv - in an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- adv - in a wild or undomesticated manner
- Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
- Not inhabited or farmed: remote, wild country.
- Uncivilized or barbarous; savage.
- Lacking restraint; unruly: wild children living in the streets.
- Characterized by a lack of moral restraint; dissolute or licentious: recalled his wild youth with remorse.
- Disorderly; disarranged: wild locks of long hair.
- Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
- Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
- Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
- Risky; imprudent: wild financial schemes.
- Impatiently eager: wild to get away for the weekend.
- Highly enthusiastic: just wild about the new music.
- Based on little or no evidence or probability; unfounded: wild accusations; a wild guess.
- Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
- In a wild manner: growing wild; roaming wild.
- A natural or undomesticated state: returned the zoo animals to the wild; plants that grow abundantly in the wild.
- An uninhabited or uncultivated region: the wilds of the northern steppes.
- verb - to go about in a group attacking others
- adj - living in a natural state
There are 4 letters in WILD: D I L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILD plus a wildcard: WILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILD
Images for WILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.