Scrabble word: WILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILD exist?
Definitions of WILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
- noun - a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- adv - in an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- adv - in a wild or undomesticated manner
- Occurring, growing, or living in a natural state; not domesticated, cultivated, or tamed: wild geese; edible wild plants.
- Not inhabited or farmed: remote, wild country.
- Uncivilized or barbarous; savage.
- Lacking restraint; unruly: wild children living in the streets.
- Characterized by a lack of moral restraint; dissolute or licentious: recalled his wild youth with remorse.
- Disorderly; disarranged: wild locks of long hair.
- Full of, marked by, or suggestive of strong, uncontrolled emotion: wild with jealousy; a wild look in his eye; a wild rage.
- Extravagant; fantastic: a wild idea.
- Furiously disturbed or turbulent; stormy: wild weather.
- Risky; imprudent: wild financial schemes.
- Impatiently eager: wild to get away for the weekend.
- Highly enthusiastic: just wild about the new music.
- Based on little or no evidence or probability; unfounded: wild accusations; a wild guess.
- Deviating greatly from an intended course; erratic: a wild bullet.
- In a wild manner: growing wild; roaming wild.
- A natural or undomesticated state: returned the zoo animals to the wild; plants that grow abundantly in the wild.
- An uninhabited or uncultivated region: the wilds of the northern steppes.
- verb - to go about in a group attacking others
- adj - living in a natural state