Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDE exist?
Definitions of WIDE in dictionaries:
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - great in degree
- adj - having ample fabric
- adj - not on target
- adv - with or by a broad space
- adv - to the fullest extent possible
- adv - far from the intended target
- adv - to or over a great extent or range
- Having a specified extent from side to side: a ribbon two inches wide.
- Extending over a great distance from side to side; broad: a wide road; a wide necktie.
- Having great extent or range; including much or many: a wide selection; granting wide powers; wide variations.
- Fully open or extended: look with wide eyes.
- Being at a distance from a desired goal or point: a shot that was wide of the mark; a claim that was wide of the truth.
- Over a great distance; extensively: traveled far and wide.
- To the full extent; completely.
- A ball bowled outside of the batsman’s reach, counting as a run for the batting team in cricket.
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- n - a type of bowled ball in cricket
There are 4 letters in WIDE: D E I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDE plus a wildcard: WIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDE
Images for WIDE
- Paradise Beach wide Wallpaper
- Wallpaper wallpaper Anna Kournikova
- Wallpaper screen desktop wallpapers windows7 - 115138
- Wallpaper desktop creative - 72459
- New HD Wallpapers HD Wallpapers Arena
- HD Wallpaper widescreen wallpapers computer TV 1600x1200
- Backgrounds wallpaper world fantastic wallpapers - 10947
- Nature HD Wallpaper 1080 9to5HDwallpapers
- Free Beautiful Desktop WallpapersBackground Wallpapers Amazing ...