Scrabble word: WIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIDE exist?
Definitions of WIDE in dictionaries:
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - great in degree
- adj - having ample fabric
- adj - not on target
- adv - with or by a broad space
- adv - to the fullest extent possible
- adv - far from the intended target
- adv - to or over a great extent or range
- Having a specified extent from side to side: a ribbon two inches wide.
- Extending over a great distance from side to side; broad: a wide road; a wide necktie.
- Having great extent or range; including much or many: a wide selection; granting wide powers; wide variations.
- Fully open or extended: look with wide eyes.
- Being at a distance from a desired goal or point: a shot that was wide of the mark; a claim that was wide of the truth.
- Over a great distance; extensively: traveled far and wide.
- To the full extent; completely.
- A ball bowled outside of the batsman’s reach, counting as a run for the batting team in cricket.
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
There are 4 letters in WIDE: D E I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIDE plus a wildcard: WIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIDE
Images for WIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.