Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIRD exist?
Definitions of WEIRD in dictionaries:
- noun - fate personified
- adj - suggesting the operation of supernatural influences
- adj - strikingly odd or unusual
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
- Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
- Of or relating to fate or the Fates.
- Fate; destiny.
- One’s assigned lot or fortune, especially when evil.
- One of the Fates.
- verb - to cause to experience a strange sensation
- adj - mysteriously strange
There are 5 letters in WEIRD: D E I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIRD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIRD plus a wildcard: WEIRD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIRD
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEIRD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.