Scrabble word: WILDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILDER exist?
Definitions of WILDER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer and dramatist (1897-1975)
- noun - United States filmmaker (born in Austria) whose dark humor infused many of the films he made (1906-2002)
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- To lead astray; mislead.
- To bewilder; perplex.
- To lose one’s way.
- To become bewildered.
- verb - to mix up mentally