Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WILDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILDER exist?
Definitions of WILDER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer and dramatist (1897-1975)
- noun - United States filmmaker (born in Austria) whose dark humor infused many of the films he made (1906-2002)
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- To lead astray; mislead.
- To bewilder; perplex.
- To lose one’s way.
- To become bewildered.
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in WILDER: D E I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILDER plus a wildcard: WILDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WILDER
- Douglas wilder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Laura Ingalls wilder - Kansas Historical Society
- Laura Ingalls wilder letter donated to museum TRUE DAKOTAN
- Biografia de Oscar Wilde
- Foto Nick wilder und Christine Mayn Mayr in Sydney
- The Motorola wilder is a basic touchscreen phone aimed at the youth ...
- Photo of Lauren Cohan from Van wilder 2 The Rise of Taj (2006)
- Laura Ingalls wilder Biography - Facts Birthday Life Story ...
- Razors Edge was started in MD and DC by Dave Wilson and Carlos ...
- wilder Snow Leopard Hintergrundbilder 1920x1440 Hintergrundbilder ...