Scrabble word: WILDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILDER exist?
Definitions of WILDER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer and dramatist (1897-1975)
- noun - United States filmmaker (born in Austria) whose dark humor infused many of the films he made (1906-2002)
- adj - marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- adj - in a natural state
- adj - in a state of extreme emotion
- adj - deviating widely from an intended course
- adj - (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - talking or behaving irrationally
- adj - involving risk or danger
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- adj - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
- adj - without civilizing influences
- adj - (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- To lead astray; mislead.
- To bewilder; perplex.
- To lose one’s way.
- To become bewildered.
- verb - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in WILDER: D E I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILDER plus a wildcard: WILDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILDER
Images for WILDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.