Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDER exist?
Definitions of WINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who winds (e.g., a winch or clock or other mechanism)
- noun - mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
- noun - mechanical device around which something can be wound
- One that winds, especially a textile worker or machine that winds cloth or materials.
- An object, such as a spool or barrel, around which material is wound.
- A device, such as a key, for winding up a springdriven mechanism.
- One of the steps of a winding staircase.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in WINDER: D E I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDER plus a wildcard: WINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDER
- ... Yarn Ball winder from Simplicity is a true time saving device
- BOBBIN winderS
- Photo of coil winder
- Wool Cone winder
- schachtspindle.com our productswindingbobbin winders
- Winding or Turned Stairways Guide to Stair winders & Angled Stairs ...
- Kirion W-M winder Kirion W-S winder Kirion W-Plus winder
- Turret winder
- Wool Yarn Ball winder
- ... OF STOCK PLEASE EMAIL ME TO RESERVE A BALL winder FROM NEXT SHIPMENT