Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDER exist?
Definitions of WINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who winds (e.g., a winch or clock or other mechanism)
- noun - mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
- noun - mechanical device around which something can be wound
- One that winds, especially a textile worker or machine that winds cloth or materials.
- An object, such as a spool or barrel, around which material is wound.
- A device, such as a key, for winding up a springdriven mechanism.
- One of the steps of a winding staircase.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in WINDER: D E I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINDER plus a wildcard: WINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.