Scrabble word: WINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINDER exist?
Definitions of WINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who winds (e.g., a winch or clock or other mechanism)
- noun - mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
- noun - mechanical device around which something can be wound
- One that winds, especially a textile worker or machine that winds cloth or materials.
- An object, such as a spool or barrel, around which material is wound.
- A device, such as a key, for winding up a springdriven mechanism.
- One of the steps of a winding staircase.
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE