Scrabble word: WIRED
Is WIRED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service
- adj - tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline
- adj - tied or bound with wire
- Equipped with a system of wires, as for electric or telephone connections.
- Equipped with hidden electronic eavesdropping devices: a wired hotel room.
- Reinforced or supported by wires.
- Tied or bound up with wire: wired bundles of newspaper.
- Well connected, as with high-ranking members of an organization.
- Very stimulated or excited, as from a stimulant or a rush of adrenaline.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRED: D E I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRED
Click to search all anagrams of WIRED plus a wildcard: WIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRED
Images for WIRED
Lookup in Wiki for WIRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.