Scrabble word: WIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRED exist?
Definitions of WIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service
- adj - tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline
- adj - tied or bound with wire
- Equipped with a system of wires, as for electric or telephone connections.
- Equipped with hidden electronic eavesdropping devices: a wired hotel room.
- Reinforced or supported by wires.
- Tied or bound up with wire: wired bundles of newspaper.
- Well connected, as with high-ranking members of an organization.
- Very stimulated or excited, as from a stimulant or a rush of adrenaline.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE