Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIRED exist?
Definitions of WIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service
- adj - tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline
- adj - tied or bound with wire
- Equipped with a system of wires, as for electric or telephone connections.
- Equipped with hidden electronic eavesdropping devices: a wired hotel room.
- Reinforced or supported by wires.
- Tied or bound up with wire: wired bundles of newspaper.
- Well connected, as with high-ranking members of an organization.
- Very stimulated or excited, as from a stimulant or a rush of adrenaline.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRED: D E I R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIRED plus a wildcard: WIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIRED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIRED
- wired retreat this weekend WWW.SURGEWORSHIP.COM
- Worx Toys wired Magazine Says Worx Toys Are super-cool
- Jobs at wired (wired UK)
- Advantages of a wired Network
- ... wired. But dont take my word for it. Its the wisdom of the crowd
- An interview with wired about the use of functional surgery to ...
- Remember when iPad magazine appsand wireds app in particular ...
- Dionwired Brand Profiles
- wired MAGAZINE ISSUE 15.12
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.