Scrabble word: REWIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does REWIND exist?
Definitions of REWIND in dictionaries:
- To wind again or anew.
- To reverse the winding of (recording tape or camera film).
- The act or process of rewinding.
- Something that rewinds or is rewound.
- A control mechanism for rewinding (tape or film).
- adj - to pass around an object or fixed center [v WOUND or WINDED, WINDING, WINDS] : WINDABLE
There are 6 letters in REWIND: D E I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REWIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REWIND plus a wildcard: REWIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REWIND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REWIND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.