Scrabble word: WILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILE exist?
Definitions of WILE in dictionaries:
- noun - the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
- A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare.
- A disarming or seductive manner, device, or procedure: the wiles of a skilled negotiator.
- Trickery; cunning.
- To influence or lead by means of wiles; entice.
- To pass (time) agreeably: wile away a Sunday afternoon.
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 4 letters in WILE: E I L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WILE plus a wildcard: WILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WILE
Images for WILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.