Scrabble word: WILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WILE exist?
Definitions of WILE in dictionaries:
- noun - the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
- A stratagem or trick intended to deceive or ensnare.
- A disarming or seductive manner, device, or procedure: the wiles of a skilled negotiator.
- Trickery; cunning.
- To influence or lead by means of wiles; entice.
- To pass (time) agreeably: wile away a Sunday afternoon.
- verb - to attract with something desirable