Scrabble word: WHILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHILE exist?
Definitions of WHILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- The time, effort, or trouble taken in doing something: The project wasn’t worth my while.
- As long as; during the time that: It was lovely while it lasted.
- At the same time that; although: While the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them.
- Whereas; and: The soles are leather, while the uppers are canvas.
- verb - to cause to pass pleasantly