Scrabble word: WHILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHILE exist?
Definitions of WHILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition
- The time, effort, or trouble taken in doing something: The project wasn’t worth my while.
- As long as; during the time that: It was lovely while it lasted.
- At the same time that; although: While the grandparents love the children, they are strict with them.
- Whereas; and: The soles are leather, while the uppers are canvas.
- verb - to cause to pass pleasantly
There are 5 letters in WHILE: E H I L W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHILE plus a wildcard: WHILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHILE
Images for WHILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.