Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEWIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEWIS exist?
Definitions of LEWIS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States rock star singer and pianist (born in 1935)
- noun - United States athlete who won gold medals at the Olympics for his skill in sprinting and jumping (born in 1961)
- noun - United States explorer and soldier who lead led an expedition from St. Louis to the mouth of the Columbia River (1774-1809)
- noun - United States labor leader who was president of the United Mine Workers of America from 1920 to 1960 and president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations from 1935 to 1940 (1880-1969)
- noun - United States novelist who satirized middle-class America in his novel Main Street (1885-1951)
- noun - English critic and novelist
- A dovetailed iron tenon made of several parts and designed to fit into a dovetail mortise in a large stone so that it can be lifted by a hoisting apparatus.
- n - a hoisting device
There are 5 letters in LEWIS: E I L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEWIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEWIS plus a wildcard: LEWIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEWIS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEWIS
- Meriwether lewis
- Cyber Boxing Zone -- Lennox lewis
- Jerry lewis Height and Weight - Celebrity Height Weight And More ...
- Photograph of GIlbert Newton lewis
- 86 aos de Jerry lewis Diario de Cine
- Acteur depuis lge de 5 ans Matthew lewis tudie encore l ...
- John Llewellyn lewis
- The Distinctive Feature of C.S. lewis Mind Trevin Wax
- meriwether lewis charles willson peale portrait
- Cyber Boxing Zone -- Joe Louis
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.