Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIVEL exist?
Definitions of SWIVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A link, pivot, or another fastening so designed that it permits the free turning of attached parts.
- A pivoted support that allows an attached object, such as a chair or gun, to turn in a horizontal plane.
- A gun that turns on a pivot.
- To turn or rotate on or as if on a swivel.
- To turn on or as if on a swivel.
- v - to turn on a pivoted support
There are 6 letters in SWIVEL: E I L S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIVEL plus a wildcard: SWIVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIVEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWIVEL
- Lee Specialties Ltd. - Pressure swivels
- Bar Stool swivel Replacement swivels Replacement Bar Stool swivel
- Camp swivel
- ... Hole Patterns Self lubricated non-corrosive poly swivel bearings
- swivel Petzl
- Parma swivel Chair
- swivel Table for LIft Chair Recliner or Couch - Free Quick Shipping
- Milo swivel Chair
- BARREL BAND swivel STUD Brownells
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.