Scrabble word: SWIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIVEL exist?
Definitions of SWIVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A link, pivot, or another fastening so designed that it permits the free turning of attached parts.
- A pivoted support that allows an attached object, such as a chair or gun, to turn in a horizontal plane.
- A gun that turns on a pivot.
- To turn or rotate on or as if on a swivel.
- To turn on or as if on a swivel.
- verb - to turn on a pivoted support