Scrabble word: SWIVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIVEL exist?
Definitions of SWIVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin
- verb - turn on a pivot
- A link, pivot, or another fastening so designed that it permits the free turning of attached parts.
- A pivoted support that allows an attached object, such as a chair or gun, to turn in a horizontal plane.
- A gun that turns on a pivot.
- To turn or rotate on or as if on a swivel.
- To turn on or as if on a swivel.
- verb - to turn on a pivoted support
There are 6 letters in SWIVEL: E I L S V W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIVEL plus a wildcard: SWIVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIVEL
Images for SWIVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.