Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YODEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does YODEL exist?
Definitions of YODEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a songlike cry in which the voice fluctuates rapidly between the normal voice and falsetto
- verb - sing by changing register
- To sing so that the voice fluctuates rapidly between the normal chest voice and a falsetto.
- v - to sing with a fluctuating voice
There are 5 letters in YODEL: D E L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YODEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YODEL plus a wildcard: YODEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YODEL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for YODEL
- Welcome yodel Newsletter Subscribers 6182010
- No Parcel from yodel and No Card Left William Cheung
- So you think you can yodel - Clubs - Time Out Sydney
- How To yodel How To yodel
- Respecting The Art Of yodeling GEEZER MUSIC CLUB
- Why Did People Originally yodel - History of yodeling - Esquire
- from jodeln to yodel a melody or refrainsung to meaningless ...
- Let us yodel The purpose and joys of yodeling in our globalized world