Scrabble word: MELODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELODY exist?
Definitions of MELODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- noun - the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes
- A pleasing succession or arrangement of sounds.
- Musical quality: the melody of verse.
- A rhythmically organized sequence of single tones so related to one another as to make up a particular phrase or idea.
- Structure with respect to the arrangement of single notes in succession.
- The leading part or the air in a harmonic composition.
- A poem suitable for setting to music or singing.
- noun - an agreeable succession of musical sounds
There are 6 letters in MELODY: D E L M O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MELODY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MELODY plus a wildcard: MELODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MELODY
Images for MELODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.