Scrabble word: MELODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MELODY exist?
Definitions of MELODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- noun - the perception of pleasant arrangements of musical notes
- A pleasing succession or arrangement of sounds.
- Musical quality: the melody of verse.
- A rhythmically organized sequence of single tones so related to one another as to make up a particular phrase or idea.
- Structure with respect to the arrangement of single notes in succession.
- The leading part or the air in a harmonic composition.
- A poem suitable for setting to music or singing.
- noun - an agreeable succession of musical sounds