Scrabble word: MOLE
Is MOLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams
- noun - a spy who works against enemy espionage
- noun - spicy sauce often containing chocolate
- noun - a small congenital pigmented spot on the skin
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- noun - small velvety-furred burrowing mammal having small eyes and fossorial forefeet
- A small congenital growth on the human skin, usually slightly raised and dark and sometimes hairy, especially a pigmented nevus.
- Any of various small, insectivorous mammals of the family Talpidae, usually living underground and having thickset bodies with light brown to dark gray silky fur, rudimentary eyes, tough muzzles, and strong forefeet for burrowing.
- A machine that bores through hard surfaces, used especially for tunneling through rock.
- A spy who operates from within an organization, especially a double agent operating against his or her own government from within its intelligence establishment.
- A massive, usually stone wall constructed in the sea, used as a breakwater and built to enclose or protect an anchorage or a harbor.
- The anchorage or harbor enclosed by a mole.
- A fleshy, abnormal mass formed in the uterus by the degeneration or abortive development of an ovum.
- The amount of a substance that contains as many atoms, molecules, ions, or other elementary units as the number of atoms in 0.
- See Table at measurement.
- A spicy sauce of Mexican origin, made with unsweetened chocolate and a variety of chilies and spices and usually served with meat or poultry.
- noun - the quantity of a compound that has a weight equal to the compound's molecular weight
There are 4 letters in MOLE: E L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLE
Click to search all anagrams of MOLE plus a wildcard: MOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLE
Images for MOLE
Lookup in Wiki for MOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.