Scrabble word: LEMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMON exist?
Definitions of LEMON in dictionaries:
- noun - yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- noun - a strong yellow color
- noun - a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- noun - a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- noun - an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- A spiny, Asian evergreen tree (Citrus limon) widely cultivated for its yellow, egg-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this tree, having a yellow aromatic rind and juicy, acid pulp.
- Lemon yellow.
- Made from lemons.
- Tasting or smelling like lemons.
- adj - a citrus fruit [n -S] : LEMONISH, LEMONY