Scrabble word: LEMON
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEMON exist?
Definitions of LEMON in dictionaries:
- noun - yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- noun - a strong yellow color
- noun - a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- noun - a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- noun - an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- A spiny, Asian evergreen tree (Citrus limon) widely cultivated for its yellow, egg-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this tree, having a yellow aromatic rind and juicy, acid pulp.
- Lemon yellow.
- Made from lemons.
- Tasting or smelling like lemons.
- adj - a citrus fruit [n -S] : LEMONISH, LEMONY
There are 5 letters in LEMON: E L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEMON plus a wildcard: LEMON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEMON
Images for LEMON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.