Is LEMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- noun - a strong yellow color
- noun - a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- noun - a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- noun - an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- A spiny, Asian evergreen tree (Citrus limon) widely cultivated for its yellow, egg-shaped fruit.
- The fruit of this tree, having a yellow aromatic rind and juicy, acid pulp.
- Lemon yellow.
- Made from lemons.
- Tasting or smelling like lemons.
- adj - a citrus fruit [n -S] : LEMONISH, LEMONY
There are 5 letters in LEMON: E L M N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEMON, to go: LEMON?
Rearrange the letters in LEMON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEMON
What's nearby LEMON
Lookup in Wiki for LEMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEMON"