Scrabble word: SOLEMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOLEMN exist?
Definitions of SOLEMN in dictionaries:
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - characterized by a firm and humorless belief in the validity of your opinions
- Deeply earnest, serious, and sober.
- Somberly or gravely impressive.
- Performed with full ceremony: a solemn High Mass.
- Invoking the force of religion; sacred: a solemn vow.
- Gloomy; somber.
- adj - thoughtful or subdued in appearance or manner
There are 6 letters in SOLEMN: E L M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLEMN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOLEMN plus a wildcard: SOLEMN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOLEMN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOLEMN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.